In #NAV2017, Microsoft introduce lists of new functionality. From that list one of the new feature is Confirmation window is coming while closing some document pages.
List of pages in which this functionality is available:
- Page 42 Sales Order
- Page 44 Sales Credit Memo
- Page 50 Purchase Order
- Page 51 Purchase Invoice
- Page 52 Purchase Credit Memo
- Page 5900 Service Order
- Page 5933 Service Invoice
- Page 5935 Service Credit Memo
- Page 6630 Sales Return Order
- Page 6640 Purchase Return Order
If user Close the page or press Esc button without posting the Open document then system will give confirmation message like above screen. If user press the NO button then document remains open until posting, and user press the YES button then system will close the page as it usually does.
In #NAV2017, Microsoft introduce lists of new functionality. From that list one of the new feature is System Information on Role Tailored Client.
This page displays the below listed information.
- Version including Localization, Major Release No., Minor Release No. and Build No.
- Created date and time of Company.
/Departments/Administration/Application Setup/RoleTailored Client
It will help end-user if they don’t have developer license and can’t access Codeunit 1 ApplicationManagement for such information.
On last Friday, September 23, 2016 Microsoft has released “WhatsNewinNAV2017” Overview Flyer and Readiness overview on partnersource “Get Ready” Page of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
What is New – Overview Flyer
What´s New- Readiness overview
Latest News and Information
- What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Beta Program
- Learning Plan Microsoft Dynamics NAV Extensions
- Get ready for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials Extensions
- Getting ready for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Extensions
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Limited Beta is available for Download.
In order to install and run Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Limited Beta, you must review documents bellow:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 – Limited Beta – Third Party Notice – download
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 – Use of Terms – download
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 – What is new – download
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 – Release notes – download
To download the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Limited Beta, please click here
A business solution from Microsoft that is quick to implement, easy to use and that has the power to support your business ambitions.
Quick to Implement
- Works natively with CRM
- Works natively with Azure SQL Extensions
- Test automation suite
Easy to use
- Windows 10 Universal App
- Usability Enhancements
Power to Support
- Finance Enhancements
- Document Management
- Power PI
You will find more details here: What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016